Our Fintech client has been founded in 2009 as a startup, today they are positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. They have more than 1000 multicultural staff from 50+ nationalities working across more than 25 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients everyday.
We are looking for Business Developers (w/m/d) in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt and Munich!
You will develop new customer relationships and business opportunities, from cold calling to closing deals. You will work with a motivated and experienced team.
In detail you will:
– Gain new clients and drive new business opportunities
– Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with the clients
– Make outbound calls to generate sales leads
– Identify areas of opportunity in the target market
– Support customers in successful trading
– Develop your personal skills and your network
– University degree, ideally with a focus on economics/finance, or first relevant professional experience in direct sales
– Fluent knowledge of German and a good knowledge of the English language
– High motivation, success orientation and business acumen
– Good research skills and good communication skills
– Confident sales approach
– Good negotiation skills
– You have the ability to „think outside the box“ to make suggestions that help the Sales engine
– Fair salary and excellent career opportunities
– 30 days holiday
– Mentoring program and extensive onboarding from day one
– Start-up feeling in a successful company with a billiards and Playstation area, regular team events and incentives
– Individual training and regular training
– Modern office in a central location with ergonomically height-adjustable workstations, staff kitchen, etc.
Gleichberechtigung ist uns wichtig. Wir begrüßen daher ausdrücklich Bewerber (m/w/d) jeglichen Alters und Herkunft.
Konnten wir Ihr Interesse wecken?
Für Rückfragen steht Ihnen unser Berater Oliver Biehl gerne unter der +49 151 70845022 oder unter firstname.lastname@example.org zur Verfügung!