Our Fintech client has been founded in 2009 as a startup, today they are positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. They have more than 1000 multicultural staff from 50+ nationalities working across more than 25 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients everyday.
We are looking for an Indirect Sales Officer (w/m/d) in Düsseldorf!
You will manage and develop new and existing business partnership opportunities, from cold-calling to existing partnership-based care, working alongside an experienced team. Specifically, you will:
MANAGE PARTNERSHIP PIPELINE
Develop a database of leads and prospective partners in the FX industry. Take advantage of our clients cutting edge, data-driven lead sourcing technology. Research the partners and engage in locking down formal agreements and pricing.
WIN BUSINESS & CREATE OPPORTUNITIES
Present the services to potential partners and create solutions for their network’s foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirements. Manage relationships with key stakeholders and coordinate sales network.
CREATE THE EBURY VALUE PROPOSITION
Select and train new and existing partners, coordinate the onboarding and set up the platform for new partners. Refine the incentivisation structure and ensure the right qualification of leads for a healthy leads’ pipeline.
FIND THE RIGHT STRATEGY
Define and market the PM (programme managers) proposition in the country. Leverage content from the direct channel. Create and implement employer branding strategy.
MANAGE EXISTING RELATIONSHIPS AND MAXIMISE OPPORTUNITIES
Take care of current partners maintenance and maximise FX flows. Directly engage with top prospects to ensure onboarding and trading of accounts. Manage the fees and rebates structure and ensure accurate accounting.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business, Economics or similar
- Proven sales track record and commercial experience in business development in the finance sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English
- Great commercial ambition, used to work based on objectives achievement
- Experience leveraging partners to sell to SME
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Good business judgment and instinct with strong problem-solving skills
WHAT THEY OFFER :
- Thanks to their induction and full training program you will get introduced to the products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community since day one
- Continuous learning: The training will help you to become more proactive, gain confidence and boost your sales by putting your learning into practice
- 30 days holiday
- Career Path: They are much down to your drive and ambition: your success and efforts will be rewarded
- Hard work gets rewarded with performance-based commissions. To them, meritocracy is very important. Your talent, effort and achievements will be rewarded
- Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know the rest of the company
- Small refreshment: Coffee, tea and fresh fruit provided daily
- Competitive salary, with an attractive performance-based commission component from day one
- A fantastic career opportunity
- Excellent work environment
Gleichberechtigung ist uns wichtig. Wir begrüßen daher ausdrücklich Bewerber (m/w/d) jeglichen Alters und Herkunft.
Konnten wir Ihr Interesse wecken?
Für Rückfragen steht Ihnen unser Berater Oliver Biehl gerne unter der +49 151 70845022 oder unter email@example.com zur Verfügung!