Presales Consultant / Engineer (w/m/d)
Our client is a successful fast-growing SaaS company from Scandinavia with global offices in Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, USA, U.K. and Australia. The company is growing fast, with an international team of almost 400 colleagues who represent more than 50 different nationalities.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Sales Engineer with strong knowledge of technology and with a basic understanding of the business-to-business sales experience.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer based in Berlin you’ll play an important role in enabling the sales team in closing enterprise deals in Europe and primarily in the DACH region.
About the position
As part of the Global Sales Engineering team, your job will be to know all corners of the software solution – from the value proposition to every technical aspects of the solution architecture as well as details of the implementation process. You will be working very closely with the Sales team assisting them with technical product knowledge on client meetings where IT is represented. As part of the sales process, you’ll be setting up and execute Proof of Concepts together with client business and IT.
Requirements / the ideal candidate
- Technical flair and general understanding of IT, preferably with a bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience with implementing SaaS solutions
- 3-5 years experience in a technical role with a sales focused mindset
- Understanding of the different stakeholders in a B2B buying process – ability to talk directly with C-level IT executives on the customer side
- Consultative and problem-solving mindset
- Strong team player capabilities but still a proactive self-starter
- Fluency in English and German is a must – other languages are a plus
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
Please get in touch with our partner Oliver Biehl via phone +49-152-02941081 or mail (email@example.com). Thank you and good luck!