Our client is a leading international medical company, specialized in innovative organ transplant services. Due to their further growth Confia is currently searching for a
Regional Sales Manager DACH (f/m/d)
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will manage the sales process for new business opportunities within the hospital market to meet sales goals within the defined territory. Reporting to the General Manager EMEA, you’ll engage in networking and lead generation activities to grow new business sales pipeline in the hospital space.
- Manage a sales pipeline for your assigned accounts.
- Develop, communicate and implement account strategies to grow local sales pipeline
- Provide frequent updates to management as well as maintain continuous updates in salesforce (CRM tool)
- Accurately forecast expected business growth
- Prepare and present impactful company presentations and business solutions in a professional manner
- Establish credibility with leading transplant cardiologists/nephrologists and other members of the transplant teams
- Interact with reimbursement manager and payer relations to gain and maintain reimbursement coverage for our product(s)
- Able to navigate complex selling situations
- Conduct market and competitive research to develop sales strategies tailored to your prospects.
- Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers and industry partners through consistent engagement and onsite meetings; and educate prospective clients, agencies and partners on our products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement of subject matter experts.
- Bachelor’s degree in medical technology, biosciences or business
- More than 10 years demonstrated sales success in medical device / biotech / pharma
- Sales experience should include managing the entire sales process including prospecting, RFP management, negotiation, and closing under both long and short sales cycles.
- Several years’ experience selling transplant device, molecular diagnostics, biotech products preferred
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate level knowledge in a disease state and professional field (transplantation, laboratory or biological sciences)
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining connections with diverse set of senior contacts in the transplant field
- Must be self-motivated and able to perform tasks and achieve goals with minimum supervision and direction
- Must be willing to travel 50% or greater, including frequent day trips and overnight travel
- Native German speaker
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and salesforce.com
For further information or to apply, please contact our Partner Julia Goering, +49 (0) 1632440703, email@example.com