Sales Development Representative (w/m/d)
Our client is a successful fast-growing SaaS company from Scandinavia with global offices in Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, USA, U.K. and Australia. The company is growing fast, with an international team of almost 400 colleagues who represent more than 50 different nationalities.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for the DACH market, your primary focus will be to identify new potential clients, establish a connection with relevant stakeholders, e.g. C-level and secure quality meetings for the Account Executives in Germany. Alongside this, you will be part of a very international and diverse team with a vast arrange of different skills and knowledge to help each other.
Individually, our client is target driven, but they are making a point of working together as a team to reach new goals. You’ll have the freedom to decide your own workflow and schedule according to what you believe works best for you, the team, and reaching your target.
- Research new and existing opportunities within the DACH market to create a pipeline of potential leads
- Understand complex organizations and reach out to the right contacts via outbound calls, emails, and social media
- Book product demonstrations for our Account Executive team
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Stay up-to-date with the product offerings
- Responsible for your own workflow and reaching your target
- Target driven and “winning attitude”
- Positive personality and a “can-do” attitude that is not intimidated by a series of “no’s”
- Comfortable communicating with other people and the ability to problem solve and find new ways to create value
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Permission to work in the EU
- Provide Resume + Cover Letter in English
- Native or bilingual proficiency in German
- Professional proficiency in English
The position is a great opportunity to start your career in sales, grow individually and as a team while acquiring an excellent understanding of the early stages of the sales process. We offer a dynamic and fun working environment with a flat hierarchy, close relations, and ambitious people.
Please get in touch with our partner Oliver Biehl via phone +49-152-02941081 or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you and good luck!